Re: [Amps] RF-KIT SS AMP

To: "'Jerry'" <jsternmd@xxxxxxx>, "'Jim Monahan'" <k1px@xxxxxxx>, <amps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RF-KIT SS AMP
From: "Bruce Blain" <bruce.blain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:51:49 -0400
My roommate placed an order at Dayton.  It was all for under $3000 for the
"1500 watt" version, with LPF.  If I remember correctly, the lead time was
six weeks.  It did include the low pass filter.  Final assembly was
installing the fans, the Rasberry Pi, and connecting the internal coaxial
cables.

We spent a lot of time at the booth and I was impressed by the specs, the
price, and the consideration that went into design.  And the product
history.

I plan on being involved in the final assembly, and I'll update this thread
with my impressions.

Bruce,K1BG