[Amps] issue with AL-1200 output -UPDATE-

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] issue with AL-1200 output -UPDATE-
From: Steve NR4M <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:15:49 -0400
Well, nothing is ever as easy as it seems it should be.

I opened up the AL-1200, and instead of finding discrete INPUT and OUTPUT RF relays, I found a small board assembly.

Went to the schematic in the manual and this board is not shown or mentioned. The input/output relays are shown as stand alone relays. This board (from the back side) appears to be quite busy, so there are other things going on other than basic switching.
Maybe it's some sort of QSK assembly, I don't know.

I have contacted Ameritron, with the number on the board, hoping to get a schematic, or other helpful info.

--
73 de Steve, NR4M