[Amps] Solder in pins for fabrication of A 3CX800A7 socket

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Solder in pins for fabrication of A 3CX800A7 socket
From: Conrad PA5Y <g0ruz@g0ruz.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:07:08 +0100
I On it's way to me from a faraway land is a PCB that is designed to be part of a socket for a 3CX800. It has 2.5mm clearance plated through holes. I need some solder in pins to make it into a working socket. I do not know the diameter of the 3CX800 pins, I assume that such pins must exist or the PCB would never have been produced in the first place. Could someone point me to some suitable solder in pins with a 2.5mm outside diameter and a hole suitable for a snug fit to the 3CX800 pins?

Failing that the diameter of the tube pins would suffice. Yes I have a tube in an amplifier and yes I can measure it myself but I am sure someone will already know the answer to this and it saves me dismantling it until I am really ready :-)

Regards

Conrad PA5Y