Re: [Amps] SB220 step start blows fuses

To: gudguyham@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB220 step start blows fuses
From: warren@warrenvolz.com
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:55:41 -0600
And I keep leaving out important details... Due to the current wiring in
my shack and a desire to test I'm running this on 120v. I know this is
not the best idea long term, but it does allow me to test everything.
One last detail I've left out is that I have the W7RY step start and QSK
mods installed. I checked the transmit/receive functionality of the QSK
board last night and it's working very well. The vacuum relays are
amazingly quiet.

Related, does anyone have a suggestion on how best to check and adjust
the bias from the QSK board?

-Warren