[Amps] Amps FS at Shelby

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Amps FS at Shelby
From: Tim O'Rourke W4YN <w4yn@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 09:48:22 -0400
I have 3 vintage SB 220's I can bring to Shelby. One was rebuilt by competent Heath ham who likes to rebuild these, and never put into service. One was in regular use until 2005 or so and the other I bought used.

One JRC 2000 with tuner in excellent condition.

One THP 1.5 KFX in excellent condition, 1K on 160-10 and around 700 on 6M.

I may also bring a new RF-Kit B26 amp with built in tuner if new FW is released and all checks out.

I will be camping at Shelby and can bring any of these if there is interest, please e-mail off list if interested.

Tim W4YN         w4yn@ARRL.Net