Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 178, Issue 1

To: amps@contesting.com, amps-request@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 178, Issue 1
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:43:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mike,

Just one or two questions for you...

"...How long should I put up with someone punching me in the nose before I
punch back?? I just got sick of it so I decided to try to put it in terms that
even a rock with an IQ of zero could understand.? Now if that makes me a
terrible person or whatever else anyone wants to infer about me I guess they
are entitled to their opinion.? ..."

Do you believe all of us on this reflector deserved to be punched back?    Just
wondering....

Believe it or not, as a "managing partner"  PR is YOUR JOB!  -- Advice, go
ahead and write your email rant, but hit delete instead of send.

Regards,

Paul, KG7HF.

Message: 1