[Amps] Alpha Amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha Amps
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 07:45:44 -0500
Random thoughts about Alpha Amps...........

Several hamfests ago I heard the rumors that Alpha was to be avoided.
Usually around the big nice displays of the competition.

I know just how much a single rumor can kill several years of good will.

I consider this AMPS forum an impartial, informational site, and I can think for myself.

Please don't suggest that filtering information to "your" standards is in any way protecting me or doing me any favors.

The delete button is your friend if you think content is inappropriate.

I'm glad to get corrected information, "from the horse's mouth", as they say.

Politics of amps aside, Alpha continues a long heritage that deserves to be preserved, and I will take a closer look at Alpha for my "retirement amp".

Don W4DNR