Re: [Amps] GI-7b amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GI-7b amp
From: "Jeff" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 13:28:57 -0600
The tube is ok. It needs voltage to really do a good job so for the B+ think above 2500. Plus you need a pi input net to get decent efficiency out of the tube. A swamped resistor drive results in poor efficiency.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Wright