[Amps] Th-331 cavity amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Th-331 cavity amp
From: Richy via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 20:47:54 -0500
 Sorry I'm late to the party, I was bored today and was looking up info on the
TH-331 UHF cavity amp and stumbled across a post here asking questions about
said amp and tube. I currently own a complete Thompson UHF cavity amp retuned
to 432 MHz with all power supplies and driver amp.
   If anyone needs info on this amp or tube, I do have some docs related to
both. I know the post is from 5 or so years ago, but it's an interesting topic
and a pretty impressive amp. I did not build it, it was almost turn key when I
bought it.

 Thanks, Richy N2ZD