Re: [Amps] Collins 505/FRT-24 Amplifier

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Collins 505/FRT-24 Amplifier
From: Shane Youhouse <kd6vxi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:45:19 -0700
There is another one here locally.. Was gifted to an 11 meter operator.

The pics I've seen internally are complete, but the piece of plumbers tape
in place of the fuse is scary.

It's supposed to show up here someday.  If / when it does, I'll snap some
pics of it and try to ascertain history.

--Shane
KD6VXI