[Amps] Variac knob wanted, with 3/8 hole !

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Variac knob wanted, with 3/8 hole !
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 19:44:30 -0700
I desperately  require a knob for my small variac.  The shaft is  3/8"
diameter.   The max skirt I can handle is

3"...and maybe  3.25" max.   At this point  I will use anything I can get my
hands on....as long as it has a 3/8" hole for the  3/8"  shaft.

I checked  my supply of knobs....and they are all  the usual  1/4".    And none
of em can be machined out to 3/8"  either.

If  anyone could help,  it would be much appreciated.  I just require one knob,
thats  it.

Jim  VE7RF