Re: [Amps] Amp problem

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp problem
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 12:05:19 -0800
On 2/13/2019 9:22 AM, FRANK DLUGOKINSKI wrote:
I will not got into great detail but I am having a problemwith my 30 + year old Ten
Tec Titan 425.  I would appreciateany help I can get

When I needed to do that about ten years ago, I redrew the schematics from the Ten Tec manual, putting all the circuitry on the same drawing so that it was easier to follow. They're on my website, k9yc.com/publish.htm

All of the keying logic consists of very common discrete transistors and diodes.

73, Jim K9YC