Re: [Amps] Remote control of Alpha 9500

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Remote control of Alpha 9500
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 17:05:29 -0700
Yeah, there are all kinds of interesting gadgets out there for this sort of thing nowadays. Last year I needed to go a ~150 feet with HDMI video from a laptop up to a projector for a performance I was helping a friend with (we discovered at the last minute that a construction crew had cut through the venue's video cables). For on order of a few hundred bucks I found a workable solution at the local Fry's Electronics that used HDMI transceivers on either end of ordinary Cat5E cable. It worked like a charm.

73, Mike W4EF.............