Re: [Amps] Henry 2K desktop amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2K desktop amp
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 19:22:19 +0300
Some Henrys have the filaments in series, but if one tube is not lit, that isn't the case with yours! Anyway, you can pull out the dead one and it should more or less behave in exactly the same way as it is now, except the plate tuning will be off a little due to the reduction in output capacity with only one tube.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO