Re: [Amps] HV Inductor in the return lead

Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Inductor in the return lead
From: jeff millar <wa1hco@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 23:00:56 -0400
I'm trying to show that are actually two ways to put the choke in the
return lead.  I'm still interested in which people recommend.

Putting the choke in the return lead is simple.  But there are two ways to
do it.
   - between bridge and 25 Ohm resistor to ground
   - between 25 Ohm resistor to ground and filter caps

This is confusing so here are some marked up schematics of the two
options.  I've upload the two options to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pVr4CEKlp3eO9OoNM2XWP6XKTOpFwxUj

jeff, wa1hco