[Amps] Tl- 922

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Tl- 922
From: twobusyracing <twobusyracing@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 07:36:53 +0930
Kenwood tl-922, the amp burnt up the R7 resistor and pecked the ip amp gauge,
i've replaced the R7 resistor, and had the ip amp gauge repaired, but the issue
is still there!! I've since fitted the don Kessler tl-922 kit, for several
improvement reasons, thinking the zener diode was the cause,but no the issue is
still there. I have checked transformer taps, chocks, caps, as well as ohms
tested the tubes, allthough after a little research ohm testing 3-500z tubes is
pointless apparently. I have exhausted my limited knowledge on electronics, any
advice in the right direction would be of great assistance. Much appreciated
walter     Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 on the Telstra Mobile Network