Re: [Amps] Switching between two amplifiers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Switching between two amplifiers
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 14:38:03 -0700
On 4/3/2021 5:54 AM, Dick NY1E wrote:
I want to  switch between using my homebrew amp or a TL-922A, I could use a
pair of coax switches, but would like a single knob to eliminate operator error!
What are others using to do this?

I'm using 12VDC Tohtsu coax relays with a single bat-handle toggle switch. It's one of a half dozen switches in a couple of small project boxes mounted to the underside of a shelf that's above my operating desk. There are several other toggle switches and several rotaries.

73, Jim K9YC