Re: [Amps] 2K Classic X filament issues.

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2K Classic X filament issues.
From: W4BIN <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 23:13:16 -0400
     Donald Fox via Amps wrote:

I may be able to energize the filaments for a brief period with the RF
deck bottom up to get a direct reading from the socket bottoms.
 There won't be any blower though, during that few seconds.

  If there is no hV or Drive you only need to cut two thin wires about
a foot long, putting one stripped end into each tube socket filament
hole then the tubes, turn the filament power and measure the two
Voltages.  This is what we did without a module extension.

--
  Ron  W4BIN - Understanding is much better than
                                    knowing how.MX