[Amps] The New Alpha

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] The New Alpha
From: Donald Fox via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:43:36 +0000 (UTC)
I really hope that Alpha, can make a go of things. Living no more than an hour
from Dayton, Ohio all of my 56 years, it will be great to have Alpha in my back
yard.
As a young ham, I have attended Dayton Hamfest regularly, and always thought it
would be cool to travel to Colorado and visit  the company back when they were
ETO.
It's nice to think they might be able to have tours some day once they are
settled in to their new digs, and up and running.

Don   N8ECH