Re: [Amps] Why does power output increase?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why does power output increase?
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 15:39:11 +0300
The line voltage was 235, about what it usually is. The amp is wired for 240v (my model also has a 220v tap). When I removed the resistor that I had added, the filament voltage was 5.1 volts in standby. I suppose I could have changed to the 220v tap and left the resistor in, but I don't want to tempt fate.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
CWops #5