Re: [Amps] power transformer rewind/rebuild?

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] power transformer rewind/rebuild?
From: Donald Fox via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 02:07:26 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi Darrell:
As we all know, transformers, and the copper/iron they are made of, has gone up
like everything else.
You might reach out to Heyboer up in Michigan, and see if they might build you
one.

Back in 2009, I was looking for Henry ECA 1214 rewind or rebuild. At the time,
the quotes were $850-$950 plus shipping.
You might look into finding a motor rewind shop. Some do transformers as well
as motors. It won't be cheap, but it's an option.

Don N8ECH
     On Thursday, June 16, 2022, 09:46:03 PM EDT, AB2E Darrell