Re: [Amps] Pem Nuts ?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pem Nuts ?
From: Victor Rosenthal <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:04:55 +0300
I have. I installed them in 3.5mm thick aluminum angle stock when building an enclosure. There is a tool to insert them which works better than just hitting them with a hammer! It's also important (obviously) to drill the correct size hole. When properly installed they seem to be quite strong and durable.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO