[Amps] three phase (try again)

To: amps@contesting.com, amps-request@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] three phase (try again)
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 13:01:46 -0500 (EST)
Hello group,

I've been exploring ways to get an AN/URT-23D running. It requires about 6KW,
60Hz 208V 3-phase power.

I know I can use a rotary phase converter to create three phase from single
phase.  There are 1 to 3 phase Variable Frequency Drives on Amazon for a couple
hundred dollars, like the HKS VFD 7.5KW 10HP.

There is a note in the hookup that says:  "Three phase output can only connect
to pure resistance or pure inductance such as motors or electric heaters.

My input is a Delta or Lambda transformer for control, bias, heater, and plate
voltages.  Would one of these VFD's work to convert single phase to 3 phase?
Barring any EMI switching issues they may have.

Thanks,