Re: [Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?

To: "'Roger Parsons'" <ve3zi@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?
From: "Jeff DePolo" <jd0@broadsci.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:45:12 -0500
> Plug and receptacle easy - 20A twistlock. (Don't think 15A is available.)

L14-20 is the smallest they go, no 15A in a 4-wire 125/250 twistlock.

> Cable not so easy. All I can easily get here is SOOW which in 12/4 is
about the
> thickness of an elephant's trunk. I can order SJOOW which is better but
still
> pretty thick.

If skinny is what you're after and you can't find regular SJ and it's going
to be used only indoors, maybe look for SJT or SJTO.  The T is for plastic
jacket rather than rubber, not something that's fun to work with outdoors on
a real cold day but would be fine indoors.

                        ---- Jeff WN3A