Re: [Amps] Anybody still building with the GS-35b ?

To: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anybody still building with the GS-35b ?
From: John Sparkes <vk6jx@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 08:32:17 +0800
Hi Mark
It is a great tube. And, you don’t need a socket - Alek and I cut out a hole in
the chassis and I used 3 little L brackets to hold the grid ring hard onto the
chassis. Then, a couple of stainless radiator clamps around the Fil and
Fil/Cathode rings under the chassis for filament and input matching circuit
connections. Works great.
Best 73,
John VK6JX