[Amps] FW: Fwd: Plate transformer - Rewind

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: Fwd: Plate transformer - Rewind
From: <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 14:25:42 -0500
You might try contacting Hammond Mfg.      I seem to recall that they used
to offer certain obsolete transformers if you sent them your core.   Their
Website still says they offer the Peter Dahl transformers built to order one
at a time, so perhaps they can help you or steer you to someone who can.

73 & GL on your project.
KM5VI
Matt

>> Does anyone knows who may rewind an Hipersile type Plate transformer.
Recently, the one installed in my dual GS-35B amplifier failed.