[antennaware] RE: Antenna over rocks!

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] RE: Antenna over rocks!
From: larsmark@swipnet.se (Mikael Larsmark)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:07:23 +0200
Hello!

I got the answers that i hoped for :-) the beam im using is a 5el
monobander sitting on a 53 foot rotatable tower. Im also thinking
about putting up a second tower, about 75feet or so but thats a future
project. The antennas that will be placed on the 16meter high tower
when i move is a 5el for 15m and maybee a 6el for 10m. That is my
situation!

Im not sure how good the new qth is against NA but i hope the mountain
that i have behind me against NA wont stop the signals, hopefully its
too far away so I'll go over it........im not sure but i got water to
whole Asia and Africa..............im a bit nervous but i hope i will
succeed with my reflections :-)

73 // sm3wmv

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/antennaware-faq.html