[antennaware] Stacking tribanders!

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Stacking tribanders!
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:21:43 -0800
Hello Mikael,
Please visit my Array Solutions website for a ton of information in
stacking tri-banders.  http://www.arraysolutions.com

The StackMatch uses a wideband high power UN-Un transformer to do the
matching for your beams so only one equal length feedline is needed for
all bands.

Now since you have dissimilar antennas, we need to compensate for the
horizontal offset of the driven elements as well as the phase
differences in the feedpoint matching.  KT34 uses dual driven elements
with 4:1 balun the Mosely uses ?

This can all be figured out with a little math and modelling.

Jay, WX0B  Array Solutions

--
Jay Terleski
WX0B - Array Solutions