[antennaware] Rotating beams

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Rotating beams
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 08:35:23 -0500 (EST)
In a note to one of these lists--in answer to an inquiry about rotating a
beam over a fixed beam--I outlined all too briefly a technique for
rotating a beam model.  I have since put the note into a better format,
including automating the process with a program with model-by-equation
facilities.  Because the note will not appear until October--as part of my
antenna modeling series--and because March is beam planning time, you may
take a sneak preview of the item at http://www.cebik.com/amod32.html if
the modeling of a rotating beam above (or below) a fixed one is relevant
to you.  I hope it is useful.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    Tel: (865) 938-6335
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---    http://www.cebik.com
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /    e-mail: cebik@utk.edu
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||     e-mail: w4rnl@arrl.org

--