[antennaware] NMS: ? Actual Patch for NEC-Win Plus+ ?

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] NMS: ? Actual Patch for NEC-Win Plus+ ?
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:38:11 -0500
Reply to list or dl1rg@ruscher.net:

Hi,

2 years ago I bought NEC-Win Plus+. Now I am looking for the
actual Patch. I got Version 1.1.2 by Nittany Scientific and the
Patch up to 1.1.4 ( I lost this Patch by a HD-Crash). For 2 weeks
I asked Nittany via EMAIL. No answer. Are they still active?
The link at the Hompage for the Patch is dead. Who is able to help
me with the actual Patch? Thanks in advance.

vy73 and have a nice Sunday

Gerald, DL1RG

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/antennaware