[Antennaware] Antenna Support

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Antenna Support
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:26:24 -0400
You may have hit the nail on the head. Sounds exactly like an
expensive antenna to erect in those circumstances.

If you can get your mitts on telephone poles cheep and have a means to
erect...

Even guyed Radio Shack poles are a problem by the time you are done.

Otherwise, why do you want a horizontal loop antenna?

73, Guy.