[Antennaware] Feeding transmission lines with a common source

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Feeding transmission lines with a common source
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue May 27 16:06:40 2003
I would like to be able to model the situation where two antennas are fed
through transmission lines from a common source, but am having trouble
figuring out how to do that in NEC-2.  I tried using a short wire, apart
from the model itself, with the source in the middle and one transmission
line connected to each end, but am getting error messages from MultiNEC
that something is wrong in the transmission line definition.  According to
the EZNEC documentation I have, this should work, but it doesn't.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

73, Pete N4ZR