Re: [Antennaware] search of an antenna modeling

To: "meister" <meister@via.at>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] search of an antenna modeling
From: "i4jmy@iol.it" <i4jmy@iol.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:40:44 +0100
Thanks Wolfgang,

4nec2 and 4nec2X seems to be very much promising at the first glance, although
the downodable version of the first is already 5.3.6. and I get a DLL error
while trying to run a file on 3d, after installing the X application.
I got MMANA at home of our common friend (i4lec) but I wasn't really satisfied
with it. (no, or bad  tapering error self correction)

73,
Mauri I4JMY