Re: [Antennaware] Isotron Insights

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Isotron Insights
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:58:26 -0400
Never mind.  I found the information I was looking for in [Towertalk].
73,
Ev, W2EV

Ev Tupis wrote:
Hello,
I visited the contesting.com website and did a search on this group's archives on the topic above and came up dry. I decided to subscribe to the list and ask about it.

If I'm in the wrong place, please tell me and I'll go in search of the info I'm looking for there.

I am in the process of installing a 50' aluminum tower for my VHF work and was considering putting up something to get active on 160 and 80 meters. I'd like to take advantage of the aluminum along the way, and thought that the Isotron may be just the ticket.

Has anyone modeled this antenna? I'd hate to invest in the equivalent of a 50-ohm resistor. :) Insights are deeply appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ev Tupis, W2EV