[Propagation] Cubical Quad antenna model for VOACAP???

To: antennaware@contesting.com, propagation@contesting.com
Subject: [Propagation] Cubical Quad antenna model for VOACAP???
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:31:59 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

NA6Z wrote:

 >Does anyone have a VOACAP-format Cubical Quad
antenna model, or know where I can find one?

         Don, I doubt there would be much
difference between a 3 element Yagi and
a Quad.  If you are using VOACAP, I suggest
you use VE3NEA's HamCAP which is a very
friendly front-end for the VOACAP engine and
it includes models for Yagis.  I've used
VOACAP many years and it is a bear to use
compared to HamCAP (freeware below).

http://www.dxatlas.com/hamcap/

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV