Re: [Antennaware] Model Contains Loss

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Model Contains Loss
From: 4nec2@gmx.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:23:24 +0100
Hello...,

when calculating average gain, the software or the modeller should first remove
all wire- and spot-loading, to get a valid average-gain value. Furtheremore the
ground should be set to free-space or perfect ground.

A number of packages does do this automatically. I don't know how EZNEC does
handle this situation. When reading your posting it seems to me the modeller
has to do this by hand. However I might be wrong.

L.B. Cebik does supply some additional info about the subject on his site.
See:

http://www.cebik.com/amod/amod20.html
http://www.cebik.com/amod/amod71.html
http://www.cebik.com/amod/amod55.html

Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)