[Antennaware] M2 15M6 Antenna

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] M2 15M6 Antenna
From: jrcccd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:42:50 -0500
Just started to put together this antenna I bought 2 years ago...I noticed that
the polyrod used for the driven element only had 2 holes in it to attach the
elements, it does not have the holes to mount it to the boom bracket...the
instructions are vague but it seems like the holes should be there...should I
simply drill them out myself or am I missing something????

J.C.