[Antennaware] RE : 20m rotatable dipole configuration?

To: <Antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] RE : 20m rotatable dipole configuration?
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:04:16 -0800
Paul, G0HWC, wrote:

Ø  I am building a full size 20m rotatable dipole and wondered what others
think.

Ø  Would I be best to have it in a horizontal or in a V configuration?

I am not an antenna Guru, but since you?re making this rotatable, I?d go
with the dipole.  If it were fixed, then the inverted vee which would be
more omni-directional. From what I?ve read elsewhere, you?ll get better
results with the dipole when targeting desired areas (broadside).

73 & GL?

Rick, K6VVA