[Antennaware] Converting 3 ele to 2 ele

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Converting 3 ele to 2 ele
From: "Larry & Karen" <k0is@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:18:01 -0500
John, I don't know that you would have any noticeable problem doing what you
suggest. Don't see why it wouldn't work. I did a similar thing years ago with a
four element 6M yagi and it continued working fine for me. I was wondering
about another thing....seeing your name, I'm curious if you are from the
Davenport, Iowa area. Your name sure does ring a bell with me....Larry
Albrecht, K0IS, used to be WA0ODK year ago. Look forward to hearing from you.
Larry