Re: [Antennaware] 2-element delta loop array close to ground

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] 2-element delta loop array close to ground
From: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:06:25 -0500
In order for me to see what is going on, I need to run the director
configuration with AO Pro, which is the only tool that will allow me to
watch what is changing according to a formulaic progression of wires and
termination points.  This is an interesting one with an audience and some
benefit apparently.

Preparation for WW, SS, etc., kept me busy elsewhere.

I'll give this a shot.

73, Guy.