Re: [Antennaware] Equivalent Diameter of Triangular Tower

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>, "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Equivalent Diameter of Triangular Tower
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:29:29 -0600
Bill and all,

If I change from 5" to 8" the reactance moves the right way, but the
resistance moves the opposite direction. The net result is that the model is
a little closer to the measurement, but still far enough away to look for
other issues.

The 5" number comes from a paper at one of the ACES conferences (Applied
Computational Electromagnetics Society). I'll look it up later today and
post the reference.

Gary
K9AY
_________