[Antennaware] studying legacy KLM 20m big stick with eznec5

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] studying legacy KLM 20m big stick with eznec5
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:03:59 -0400
         From the YO file for the KLM620:

     "See NICE5.YAG and NICE6.YAG for single-driven
designs with superior performance on the same
boomlength."  (These are two other models in YO).

I attempted to copy the .PCX output plots for all 3
but something in XP is preventing me from doing that.
Also remember YO can also substantially improve the
stock KLM designe (like I did for the KLM610).

         Hopefully you can find someone locally who
has a copy.  You might try asking on Towertalk.  YO
also allows optimizing two antennas in a stacked
configuration.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV