Re: [Antennaware] center loading versus ground loading

To: "Gary K9GS" <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>, <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] center loading versus ground loading
From: "aa4nn" <aa4nn@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:23:52 -0500
HI Gary,
All you need do is emulate the Battle Creek Special.
You can google to get specifics.  The BCS uses only
one wire to top load for 160m and only one wire to top
load for 80m.  Excellent antenna...no switches, no tuning,
just change bands and go.  If you are unable to find
specs, let me know.
73 & all the best.
de Joe, aa4nn
Lake Wylie, SC