Re: [Antennaware] model sources

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] model sources
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:49:13 +0000 (UTC)

hi guys,

Last night I was able to do some searching in the eznec help.   It did indeed
answer a couple of my questions, i.e. using voltage or current sources
interchangeably on single feedpoint antennas makes no difference, I suppose
this is why I had never noticed a difference along with the fact I never really
changed the I/V setting.    The help also said for phased arrays, I should use
two current sources, which is good because when I use voltage sources the model
doesn't behave as I had thought it would.

Paul Decker (KG7HF)