[Antennaware] Cushcraft A3S or D3 element model

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Cushcraft A3S or D3 element model
From: David Gould <dave@g3ueg.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:23:16 +0100
I wonder if anyone has an EZNEC model of the cushcraft element for
the D3 dipole or an element of the A3S beam.

I would like to investigate a couple of ideas..

I have noticed that the element spacing on the A3S is identical to
the WARC A3WS..   So I wonder if I could get 18MHz on the A3S
(loosing the 14MHz)  by just shortening the outer tips?

Secondly as I am very tight for space I was thinking of bending the
tips at 90degs (up or down) to shorten the wingspan.

73,
Dave, G3UEG