[Antennaware] FS: Heights Tower Systems, Aluminum 60-foot Motorized, Til

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] FS: Heights Tower Systems, Aluminum 60-foot Motorized, Tilt-over Tower
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:26:20 -0500
FOR SALE:  60 foot Heights Tower Systems, http://www.heightstowers.com - freestanding aluminum tower:

 * 7 x 8 foot sections + 4 foot stand = 60 feet
 * Fold Over Kit (FOK) - No Climbing!!
 * Screw Actuator System (SAS) - No cables!!
 * Gearmotor Kit - 110-120 VAC - No Cranking!!
 * NN4ZZ TiltPlate WITH KARLock option - Antenna lays out flat when
   tilted over.  Stays put when vertical!!
 * Spare electric motor!!
 * Lots of extras!  In super shape and needs a good home where it will
   be utilized to its fullest!

Here is a link to a web page I put together that goes into great detail with lots of high resolution images:
https://montac.com/ha/heights_antenna.htm

You'd be well over $10,000 to get this system if you ordered it today.

Price $7550  System is stacked out, packed up, and ready to load.  I will assist in load-out.