[Antennaware] Revisiting MicroDEM

To: AntennaWare <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Revisiting MicroDEM
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 08:34:24 -0400
I figured it might be fun to have a contour map of my current QTH - I know from K6TU's terrain profiles that it is terrible in most directions, yet my station seems to perform well.  I downloaded the latest MicroDEM, and set about trying to download a DEM of my surroundings.  That has been a frustrating process, because the available Help has strategically placed gaps, and MicroDEM seems to be full of bugs.

Before I delete all this and forget about it, does anyone know of current 3rd party help for MicroDEM.  Or is there another way entirely to get a contour map?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network