Re: [Antennaware] LowBandDXing

To: Karin Johnson <karinann@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] LowBandDXing
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 11:18:50 -0400
I don’t have the cd, so if you could attach the .EZ file to an email
and send it to me off reflector I could run it with EZNEC Pro/4 and see if
it has something that requires NEC4 or perhaps requires version 6.

And before he retires from EZNEC work you might inquire of W7EL if there’s
something known about that CD.

73, Guy K2AV