W6QHS's antennas

Subject: W6QHS's antennas
From: GARLOUGH@TGV.COM (Trey Garlough)
Date: Mon Jun 1 17:39:22 1992
N6TV pointed out to me that I forgot to mention one of my key 20 meter
antennas for the contest:  a TH7 at 30' fixed on JA.  I spent a *lot*
of time on 20 meters and hence a lot of time on that antenna.

TV-Bob also thought the 30' high antennas deserved a bit of explanation.
Fair enough.  W6QHS and his wife KK6QM live on a hill to the south of the
Santa Clara Valley (the actual valley, not the ARRL section, which is *much*
bigger).  The only direction from their house is down, so 30 feet is an
ample height for most things.

> QTH of W6QHS: two stations:  TS-950S + 1 8877 (1), TS-950S + Alpha 87A
> inv vee @ 120' (80), 2 el Cushcraft @ 120' (40), 4 el Hy-gain at 70' (20),
> 6 el M-2 @ 35' (15), 7 el M-2 @ 35' (10)

--Trey