WPX Operation

Subject: WPX Operation
From: reisert@mast.enet.dec.com (Jim -- MLO3-6/B9 -- DTN 223-5747 02-Jun-1992 1430)
Date: Tue Jun 2 15:25:47 1992
------------------Reply to mail dated 2-JUN-1992 11:55:20.89------------------

>So how many of you work statesiders and don't log them?

I personally don't like this practice either.  I log everyone.  What if they
send you a QSL card? Do you confirm stations that aren't in your log? I
worked a number of stateside stations in the CQ WW SSB contest on 10 meters
from K1ST in October, 1991.  Something like 150 or so, out of a measely 900
QSOs.  A ridiculous number.  But they all went in the log.  Many people
commented, 'Just wanted to give you the point.' They should read the rules.
But it does keep the rate up! (1/2 ;-)

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert                     Internet:  reisert@mast.enet.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corp.         UUCP:      ...decwrl!mast.enet.dec.com!reisert